RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Consumers have a right of withdrawal in contracts for the delivery of goods in accordance with the following provisions. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
You have the right within a period of 14 (fourteen) days, without stating any reasons, to revoke this contract.
The revocation period is 14 (fourteen) days starting on the day on which you or a third person named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation you must inform us (ESBT GmbH, Marktplatz 6, 88316 Isny im Allgäu, Germany, phone: + (0) 49 7562 – 981 3539, fax: +49 (0) 7562 – 981 4003, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) via an explicit declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) about your decision to revoke this contract. For this purpose, you may use the enclosed model of a revocation form that is not compulsory, however.
In order to preserve the revocation period it is sufficient to send the information about the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
2. CONSEQUENCES OF THE REVOCATION
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within 14 (fourteen) days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You have to return or hand over the goods to us or to ESBT GmbH c / o MUTLISPED GmbH, Güttingerstraße 35, 78315 Radolfzell immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of 14 (fourteen) days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
If you finance this contract with a loan and later revoke it, you are no longer bound by the loan contract, provided that both contracts form an economic unit. This is particularly to be assumed if we are your lender at the same time or if your lender makes use of our cooperation with regard to financing. If we have already received the loan when the revocation takes effect or when the goods are returned, your lender takes over our rights and obligations under the financed contract in relation to you with regard to the legal consequences of the revocation or return. The latter does not apply if the subject of the present contract is the acquisition of financial instruments (e.g. securities, foreign exchange or derivatives). If you want to avoid a contractual obligation as much as possible, make use of your right of withdrawal and also withdraw from the loan agreement if you also have a right of withdrawal.
3. SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THE RIGHT OF REVOCATION
Only consumers are entitled to a right of revocation.
There is no right of revocation as to:
- Contracts concerning the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for whose fabrication an individual choice or stipulation by the consumer is decisive or that are definitely made for the personal needs of the consumer,
- Contracts concerning the delivery of goods that can easily deteriorate or whose date of expiry would rapidly be passed,
- Contracts concerning the delivery of sealed goods that are not suited for return due to health protection or hygiene, if the seal was removed after delivery,
- Contracts concerning the delivery of goods, if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after the delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can not be delivered until 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market, over which we have no influence.
- Contracts for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, when the seal has been removed after delivery,
- income for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines other than subscription contracts.
If you want to crevoke from this contract, please fill out this form:
and send it back to:
Post: ESBT GmbH | Marktplatz 6 | 88316 Isny i.A. | Germany, or
Fax: +49 (0) 7562 981 4003, or